This page has moved to a new address.

16/52

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: 16/52

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Saturday, April 20, 2013

16/52

"a portrait of my daughter, once a week, every week, in 2013."

penny: this week we found out that you have a love of lemons that rivals even your mama's! i gave you one thinking that you would probably just make a funny sour face (kinda mean, i know), i would have a good chuckle, you'd drop it, and that would be it. instead you walked around with that dang lemon half for a good 15 minutes sucking and chomping away at it. in all fairness, you did still give me a good chuckle!

in this week full of sad, scary, and depressing news, i'm so so very glad that i have you to show me what is absolutely perfect and beautiful in this world! i love you, my little girl... 


*linking up with jodi*

Labels:

15 Comments:

Blogger allison said...

Hilarious! I love the sour face of a kid trying lemon or lime for the first time but she really looks like she's handling it well.

April 20, 2013 at 3:24 PM  
Blogger Lauren Knight said...

This is one of my favorites this week! Such a great expression and wonderful colors!!!

April 20, 2013 at 3:49 PM  
Blogger Bees_Circus said...

What a hilarious capture! My youngest stole a lime off our table today and chewed on it for a good ten minutes, before I took it away! Aren't these babies funny?!

April 20, 2013 at 3:51 PM  
Blogger little sleep said...

Stunning! x

April 20, 2013 at 4:05 PM  
Blogger Amy said...

this is one of my favorites so far. look at those little chicklet teeth - squirrel? darling girl.

April 20, 2013 at 6:07 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Those eyes! She is stunning!

Bettina
www.littleoldsouls.com

April 20, 2013 at 7:45 PM  
Blogger Maxabella said...

Wow, she really loves those lemons, huh? My face would be a screwed up pinchy face if I was biting into a lemon like that. Instead, Penny looks angelic! x

April 20, 2013 at 8:31 PM  
Blogger ...melody... said...

What a beautiful shot! I cannot believe she is sucking away at it...yikes! :)

April 20, 2013 at 11:38 PM  
Blogger Val Kovalchuk said...

oh my goodness, she is so adorable!

April 20, 2013 at 11:52 PM  
Blogger Preeti Dubey said...

Very cute ! and a fantastic capture!

April 21, 2013 at 3:01 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Mmmm I love lemons too. One of my favs this week.

April 21, 2013 at 3:15 AM  
Blogger little love said...

What a sweetie! Love it! x

April 21, 2013 at 3:46 AM  
Blogger Lil Muse Lily said...

what a great shot! my daughter also loves lemons. she makes a face but she goes back for more ;)

April 22, 2013 at 12:17 AM  
Blogger Faith said...

That picture is a classic! I love a good mouth-full of sour too. :)

April 22, 2013 at 10:32 PM  
Blogger ElizabethMJaocb said...

wow!! those eyes!!

April 24, 2013 at 12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home