This page has moved to a new address.

a long weekend in VA...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: a long weekend in VA...

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

a long weekend in VA...


last thursday penny and i took a 7 hour journey to an adorable little farm house in Virginia, right on the Chesapeake Bay. we met up with some old friends from NY whom i get to see maybe once a year if we're lucky. sadly, evan wasn't able to take the time off and come with us so mama had to put her big girl pants on and make the road trip, with a toddler, all by herself. sometimes i surprise even myself with how far i've come. before penny, you wouldn't catch me taking such drives all by my lonesome, but something about having this little girl who i want to show the world to will make me push those fears aside and just go for it. i'm so glad we did too, because this weekend was amazing!
i could have stayed there forever...


you can see many more pics HERE, if you so desire...


Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home