This page has moved to a new address.

penny naps her way around italy & france

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer: penny naps her way around italy & france

Monkey & Squirrel - Charlotte NC Photographer

I'm Jenn, a stay at home/work at home mama to Penny, wife to Evan, and daughter, sister, and friend to a lot more. I absolutely love capturing beautiful every day moments from behind my lens, and I'm doing my best to do just that!

Thursday, May 23, 2013

penny naps her way around italy & france

i'm just starting to go through all the pictures from our italy trip and i couldn't resist making a little collection of these gems. the ergo carrier was a lifesaver for us while we traveled. penn would catch a nap while we walked (and walked, and walked), then wake up somewhere new ready for another adventure. 

^^ menton, france ^^
^^ torino, italy ^^
^^ torino, italy ^^
 ^^ bussana vecchia, italy ^^

this little girl... she kills me!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Your trip looks amazing. Don't you love it when daddy wears the carrier? I love seeing my husband sporting the baby carrier-never could have imagined how charming it is.

June 3, 2013 at 11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home